Hey there travel fans! I’m delighted to be one of four hosts for this great travel blogging community. Sarah at Extraordinary Chaos, Karen at Mini Travellers, Lisa at Travel Loving Family and myself run the Monday Escapes linky every fortnight, giving you a place to share your favourite travel-related posts.
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back at wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be about a trip abroad or even be a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous sight, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too.
Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
Monday Escapes will go live every two weeks, alternating between the hosts and will be open Monday to Wednesday of the first week. Every fortnight we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and choosing a Photo of the Fortnight via Instagram.
So how do you join in?
• Link up to one post/photo – old or new. Every fortnight the InLinkz form will be hosted on one of our blogs. I’ll point you in the right direction each time.
• Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post on your site or a link back to the hosts. You can grab the badge below.
• Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad wherever you are in the world.
• Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others.
• Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes, we will show those photos some love and feature our favourites the next fortnight.
If you’ve got any questions just give me a shout.