Hi there! I’m Claire and I’m a travel blogger and mum to two originally from the UK and now living in the Middle East. Thanks for popping by my website.
I set up Tin Box Traveller in 2012 so I had somewhere to write about our caravan adventures.
Roll forward a decade and its now an award-winning family travel blog where you’ll find loads of holiday inspiration, days out and outdoor activities.
In 2022, we sold our camper van, waved goodbye to the UK and set off for an adventure in Oman.
READ our popular posts
FUN Family days out
WHERE TO GO?
handy packing lists
- What’s on in February half term 2024Looking for fun days out this February half term? Whether you’re after fresh air or things to do on rainy days there’s something here for you
- 7 indulgent Mother’s Day afternoon tea experiencesWondering what you can do to make your mum know they are well and truly cherished? How about a Mother’s Day afternoon tea experience?
- Where to find the new Gruffalo Trail in EnglandAha Oho! The Gruffalo is the latest Julia Donaldson book to inspire a Forestry England activity trail. Here’s where to find them in 2024
- Visiting Oman during Ramadan – what to expectWill you be travelling to Oman during the Holy Month? Here’s what non-Muslims should know about visiting Oman during Ramadan
- Best gifts for campers & caravan owners 2024Gifts for campers can be difficult to find, especially when they seem to have it all. Here’s some ideas for camping gifts for every budget
- 10 campervan gifts 2024 – presents for van owners & their rideLooking for the perfect present for camper van owners? Take inspiration from this list of campervan gifts including practical and fun ideas they’ll love