Hi there! I’m Claire and I’m a travel blogger, mum to two and military wife. Thanks for popping by my website.
I set up Tin Box Traveller in 2012 so I had somewhere to write about our caravan adventures.
Roll forward a decade and its now an award-winning family travel blog where you’ll find loads of holiday inspiration, days out and outdoor activities.
In 2022, we sold our camper van, waved goodbye to the UK and set off for an adventure in Oman.
READ our popular posts
FUN Family days out
WHERE TO GO?
handy packing lists
- 25+ Christmas events in Hampshire 2023Here’s where to find Christmas events in Hampshire this year including festive days out at attractions, shows, light trails & Santa himself!
- Best Christmas gifts for the whole family 2023Why not give a present they will truly treasure? Take a look at these ideas for gifts for the whole family: theatre tickets, hampers and meals out
- Our 2 week Sri Lanka itinerary: coast to coast with kids Inspiration for families planning a Sri Lanka itinerary that includes temples, wildlife, beaches and enough downtime to avoid meltdowns
- Best Greek Island holidays for familiesIf you’re searching for Greek island holidays for your next family trip it’s likely you’re feeling a little overwhelmed by the choice. After all, with 227 inhabited (and 6,000 uninhabited) islands, where do you start?! There are so many different ways to enjoy these incredible destinations nestled in the Aegean and Ionian Seas including all-inclusive …
- A cultural guide to Naples: traditions, festivals & local delicaciesGet the inside scoop on the very best places and traditions that you can experience in this ancient Italian city with our guide to Naples
- Halloween around the world: the spookiest places to visitLooking for the most haunting histories, dark tales and mysterious legends? Here’s where to spend Halloween around the world