Monday Escapes 43
Welcome to, or welcome back to, Monday Escapes.
Sarah at Extraordinary Chaos, Karen at Mini Travellers, Lisa at Travel Loving Family (who is hosting today) and myself, Claire, have taken over the mantle from Ting and Allane who started Monday Escapes back in 2015. We hope to continue to grow the wonderful community they created.
I’m very much looking forward to getting to know all our regular linkers a bit better. If you’d like to find out more about the type of travels I do with my family pop over to my About page.
Before I go any further I thought I’d share something exciting that happened on Friday. Our very own Karen won the Family Travel Blogger Award at the MAD Blog Awards held in London. Congratulations to Karen who works incredibly hard on Mini Travellers. It was great to be there to celebrate with her and a whole host of other very talented UK bloggers.
Now, on to this fortnight’s linky…
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back at wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be about a trip abroad or even be a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous sight, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too.
Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
So how do you join in?
• Link up to one post/photo – old or new. As this is our first time hosting Monday Escapes we thought it would be fun for us to get to know each other a little better! If you could link up a travel post which best defines you and your travelling experience that would be fabulous. If not, the usual travel related posts are fine.
• Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post on your site or a link back to the hosts.
• Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad wherever you are in the world.
• Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
• Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes, we will show those photos some love.
Let’s get linking
Monday Escapes will go live every two weeks, alternating between the hosts and will be open Monday to Wednesday of the first week. Every fortnight we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos, and choosing a Photo of the Fortnight via Instagram.
So why not head over to Travel Loving Family and link up today!