WIN a Vango outdoor gear bundle worth £63
Looking forward to outdoor adventures this summer? Enter my giveaway with Vango for the chance to win a prize bundle full of gear that’s ideal for camping and active days out.
This giveaway runs until 11.59pm GMT on 3 May 2021. Find the full T&Cs and how to enter at the bottom of this post.
Here’s what’s in the prize bundle that’s up for grabs:
Vango Flux head torch
This head torch produces up to 120 Lumens for that midnight trip to the campsite toilet block or early morning hikes. It’s compact and versatile, and can be easily removed from the headband and clipped onto a helmet, clothes or rucksack.
- 150 Lumen – Output on the high setting
- Collimator Lens – Provides long distance light projection whilst maintaining soft peripheral light, giving the best possible illumination during the night
- Premium CREE® LED – Light provides a brilliant white light
- Front red LED – To help preserve night vision
- Adjustable Head Unit – Can be adjusted up and down
- Multiple Mount Options – Can be worn as a traditional headtorch or, when detached from the headband, clipped to webbing on packs or tent pocket
- Comfort Headband – Comfortable, elasticated headband keeps the torch secure on the user’s head
- 3x Energizer® AAA batteries included
Find out more about the Vango Flux head torch (RRP £25).
Vango Stone 15 rucksack
The Vango Stone 15 litre rucksack is one backpack for every day and everyone. Use it on hikes, on a trip to the beach or even the school run.
- AirMesh Back System – A comfortable, breathable and lightweight back system
- Duraflex Buckles – Strong and reliable
- Shaped Adjustable Harness – Provides optimum fit and comfort
- Vintage Excel Fabric – Excel Grid pattern with durable quality
- Zip Front Accessory Pocket – Great for stowing small essentials
Find out more about the Vango Stone 15 (RRP £15).
Vango Dry Bag 60 litre and 30 litre
We use dry bags all the time when paddle boarding and swimming at the beach.
They’re ideal for keeping damp equipment separate from your dry clothes and personal belongings, whether you’re doing water sports, trekking or just exploring in wet weather.
- Lightweight Buckles – High quality fasteners with Hypalon webbing for strength
- Roll Top Dry Bag – Expel excess air and roll three times for a sealed, water tight bag
Enter this Vango giveaway – CLOSED
The lovely folks at Vango have agreed to send one Tin Box Traveller reader the following:
- a Vango Flux head torch
- a Vango Stone 15 rucksack
- and the Vango Dry Bag 60 and Vango Dry Bag 30.
That’s worth £63.50 in total!
For a chance of winning this prize simply follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget below. The giveaway closes at 11.59pm GMT on Monday 3 May 2021. See the T&Cs below. Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway terms and conditions
- UK entrants aged 18 and over only.
- No purchase necessary.
- This giveaway closes at at 11.59pm GMT on Monday 3 May 2021.
- If in doubt about any communication you receive about this giveaway contact me using [email protected].
- The winner will be asked for their delivery address and a phone number for the purposes of delivering their prize. UK addresses only.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The winner will be chosen at random and will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
- The winner will be contacted by me by email. If they do not reply within seven days another winner will be chosen.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond my control, and accordingly I may vary or amend the promotion. By entering, the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to me.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway.
- The winning entry will be validated and if the instructions for entry have not been followed a new winner will be chosen.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- The competition may be added to a number of sites number of sites for the purposes of promotion.