We’re very excited to be teaming up with one of our favourite family theme parks to offer you, my lovely reader, the chance to win a family pass to Crealy in Devon this Easter holiday.
The pass is valid for up to five people between 30 March and 15 April 2018 – just in time for plenty of Easter fun. This year Crealy Adventure Resort and Park near Exeter is holding its biggest ever Easter Egg Hunt over the bank holiday weekend (30 March to 2 April, 2018). Plus PAW Patrol fans can meet Marshall in the park every day between 9 and 13 April, 2018.
We will be visiting during the holidays and can’t wait! Our last trip to Crealy was over a year ago but even at the tender age of five and nearly three-years-old the Tin Box girls still vividly remember the fun of the Flying Machine and the Maximus rollercoaster (although Tin Box Baby was only able to watch then). Meanwhile I remember feeling a bit queasy after Naptune’s Tea Cups – check out an amusing picture here – I might try to give that ride a wide berth this time!
Whatever rides we go on I know we’re going to have great fun and that’s why I’m delighted to be able to to give you the chance to visit over Easter too.
If you’re looking for more Easter holiday inspiration I’ve done a round up of egg-citing Easter egg hunts happing around the UK.
Win a family pass for Crealy in Devon this Easter
For your chance to win a Crealy family pass for up to five people for use between 30 March and 15 April 2018 enter using the Rafflecopter widget. The closing date for this giveaway is midnight (23.59pm) on 29 March 2018. Please read the terms and conditions below. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
- UK entrants only.
- The winner will be sent an letter granting them access to the park. This must be printed and presented to the ticket office team at the theme park.
- The ticket is not for resale and is non-refundable.
- The ticket has no cash value.
- The prize is tickets to the theme park for up to 5 people to be used this Easter (30 March 2018 – 15 April 2018).
- Complimentary tickets are not valid for our 7-day free return offer.
- Tickets are valid until: 16 April 2018.
- Children under 92cm in height are admitted free into the park.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Not valid with any other offer.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- The closing date for this competition is midnight (23.59pm) on 29 March 2018.
- The winner will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail. If they do not reply within seven days another winner will be chosen.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond my control, and accordingly I may vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to me.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway.
- The winning entry will be validated and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry a new winner will be chosen.
- Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winner’s entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.
Disclosure: we are running this giveaway in partnership with Crealy and have also been offered tickets to go to the attraction over the Easter holiday. All opinions are my own.