I’ve been tagged in the Sisterhood of the World blogger tag by the fabulous Kathy from Hopes, Dreams and Chocolate. She’s from the lovely West Sussex in the South of England. If you haven’t been, the beaches and countryside are beautiful.
You can find out what type of holiday Kathy would like to try and her favourite Big Apple inspired dessert in her post.
Here’s my questions from Kathy:
- How long have you been blogging for? I created Tin Box Traveller more than three years ago now. It had a slow start but during the past 18 months it’s really taken off and recently I’ve had some great opportunities. I can’t imagine life without my blog now.
- What is the most important tip you would give to a newbie blogger? I’ve recently moved from Blogger to WordPress and wish I’d done it years ago. It gives me so many more options to customise my blog and use plugins that make life easier. If you’re serious about blogging I’d recommend making the move sooner rather than later.
- What is your favourite song and why? ‘We have all the time in the World’ by Louis Armstrong – it was the first dance at my wedding.
- If you could teleport now to another location, where would that be? This is difficult! Depending on my mood at the time it could be a number of places. Right now I’d have to say Jersey as we’ve just come back from a weekend there and didn’t have half the time we needed to see everything.
- What was your favourite chocolate bar?! Was? More like IS. Double Decker 🙂
- Which three people would you choose to appear with on an episode of Come Dine With Me? My husband – he would definitely be the argumentative one at the table – Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory and James Cordon.
- Which piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self if you could go back in time? Don’t stress – it’s all going to be OK.
- What is your greatest wish for your children? I want them to be healthy, happy and achieve everything they want in life.
- What was your earliest childhood memory? Starting school in Hong Kong. I lived there for two years in the 1980s while my dad was serving with the Royal Navy.
- Name two things that make you smile? When my girls smile at me and chocolate, obviously!
Thanks for the questions Kathy. Now it’s my turn to share a bit of the Sisterhood of the World love.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to their blog
- Answer the 10 questions given to you
- Nominate seven bloggers for the award
- Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Display the award on your blog or post
I’m nominating some of the most recent bloggers to follow me on Twitter – thanks so much ladies (and gent):
Emily at The Trainee Mum
Christie at Monkey Smiles
Kayla at Babies Lounge
Dawn at Cheap is the New Classy
Tracey at Proper Grown Up Me
Nichola (& James) at The Willow Corner
If you’d like to take part, here are your questions:
- Why did you start blogging?
- Which would you prefer to appear on: Bear Grylls’ The Island or The Voice?
- What’s your favourite social media and why?
- Camping or Glamping?
- What’s your favourite blog post that you have written?
- What’s your oldest item of clothing?
- Where do you get blog post inspiration?
- If you could jet off anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?
- What takes you longest when blogging: writing the words or editing your pictures?
- Tell me about your travel plans. Where are you off to next?
I love hearing what people think about my blog so feel free to leave a comment below or browse around. You can also find me on Bloglovin’, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Google+ and LinkedIn.