Family Afternoon Tea at China Fleet Country Club in Cornwall
Something that we’ve been very happy to embrace since moving to the South West is a cream tea – even if the ‘jam or cream first’ debate does cause tension! However, if those scones and cream happen to be accompanied by a full afternoon tea then we usually just simmer down and tuck in. Make that a kids afternoon tea and you’ll not hear a pip from us!
One of our favourite places to stay and eat in Cornwall, the China Fleet Country Club at Saltash, has just introduced Afternoon Teas for the whole family to their menu – perfect!
Adults can choose from a traditional Afternoon Tea or treat themselves to a decedent G&Tea or Prosecco & Tea. Meanwhile there’s even a kids afternoon tea for the children to tuck into.
This would be the perfect addition to a short break at the Country Club, like we did last year, or a special treat during a family day out in Cornwall.
Find out more about family-friendly dining at China Fleet Club.
Here’s the low down on what’s served up for Afternoon Tea at China Fleet Country Club:
Afternoon Tea, £14.50
The traditional Afternoon Tea for adults includes delicate sandwiches, homemade cakes and scones with delicious jam and Cornish clotted cream, plus a pot of tea or cup of coffee.
Indulge your love of gin with a Fever-Tree tonic, delicate sandwiches, home-made cakes and scones with jam and Cornish clotted cream, served alongside a warming pot of tea or cup of coffee.
Prosecco Afternoon Tea, £20
Feel the fizz with a glass of Prosecco (white, rose or skinny), delicate sandwiches, China Fleet Country Club’s home-made cakes and scones, plus jam and Cornish clotted cream, served alongside a warming pot of tea or cup of coffee.
Children’s Afternoon Tea*, £6.95
Treat your little one to a glass of cordial or a babyccino, a selection of finger sandwiches with ham, cheese and jam filling, chocolate brownies, and jelly and ice cream. *Available for children aged 12 years and under.
Afternoon Tea is served daily between 12pm-5.30pm.
What a treat! If you’re looking for a kids afternoon tea in Cornwall with the added benefit of a swimming pool, spa for the adults and family-friendly accommodation, then you can’t go wrong at China Fleet Country Club.
Disclosure: China Fleet Country Club asked us to promote their kids afternoon teas. We have not received any compensation but have worked with them in the past. We genuinely enjoy visiting the Club and have booked and paid for our own meals and stays there as well as doing an unpaid review.
If you’re visiting Cornwall or looking for a special treat for your family then why not pin this to remind you were to go for kids afternoon teas?!
Terms & conditions:
- Prize is for 2 x adults + 2 x children (aged 12 or under) Afternoon Cream Tea at China Fleet Country Club, Saltash, Cornwall
- Afternoon Tea is served daily between 12:00pm and 5:30pm – Pre booking 24 hours prior by calling 01752 848668 option 7 is essential.
- UK entrants aged 18 and over only.
- No purchase necessary.
- The winner will be asked for their delivery address and a phone number for the purposes of delivering their prize.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The winner will be chosen at random and will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail or social media messenger. If they do not reply within seven days another winner will be chosen.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond our control, and accordingly we may vary or amend the promotion.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- The winning entry will be validated and if the instructions for entry have not been followed a new winner will be chosen.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.